1) Question: How do I check to the credibility of a charity?
Answer: To Check the credibility of a charity, you can send a stamped, self-addressed, business-sized envelope to:
Philanthropic Advisory Board
Washington, DC 20042-0024
They will research for you up to three charities per request. They will then send you back a 1-4 page report on the charity(s)
2) Question: How can I find out if a name I would like for my Illinois corporation is available?
Answer: Click Here To Check If Name Is Available
3) Question: How do I become a Notary Public?
Answer: Click Here To Get The Form For Illinois
4) Question: Is The United States Tax Code online?
Answer: Click Here To See The United States Tax Code
5) Question: Where can I get Elder Law information for all 50 states and a "Consumer Tool Kit" containing a variety of self help
worksheets, suggestions, and resources?
Answer: Click Here To Obtain This Information
6) Question: Where can I learn more about avoiding Identity Theft?
Answer: Click Here To See The FTC's Website on Identity Theft
Law Offices of John Peter Curielli, P.C.
126 S. Northwest Hwy
Barrington, IL 60010-4608